Thursday, March 31, 2005

Day Dreaming

Suddenly, I feel like quitting my job and retreat to a mountain or forest resort. I would open a small restaurant that sells Italian pasta (not that I am good at cooking, but I do like to eat them). I would be able to enjoy the fresh air and great scenery everyday. Spending my day entertaining a few pretty girls who visit the resort and cook for them. In fact, I would do something like a homestead where I would provide good food and a few bedrooms. When there is no customer, I would start blogging or develop some software for fun. When I get bored with computers, I would go for a swim in the river (not that I know how to swim), do some jungle trekking or climb some mountain. It would be perfect is there is a hot spring nearby. Hmm, one of my many dreams!

No comments: