Friday, December 30, 2005

New Year Resolution for 2006

Take over the world perhaps?

Very Serious Stuff
  • Earn RM 100K in 2006 (I don’t draw salary anymore and no extra income is in sight; this had been my missed target for the past 2 years)
  • Complete execution of my Potential Million Dollar Project (Go Go Go!)
  • Package my flagship product MyMRP as a shrink wrap commercial software
  • Create a cool Micro ISV website
Free and Easy Stuff
  • Maintain good health and don’t get bloated
  • Go for at least one trip (Mulu or Silk Road?)
  • Seeking a soul mate perhaps? ()
  • Be open hearted and be cheerful (no more anxiety)
  • More parties? Or some pleasant dates from times to times would be nice as well
  • Persistence in my dancing endeavor
Tiny Mini Stuff
  • Renovate my SOHO office
  • Buy a new PC (and Play Civilization 4; it had been ages since I last played a good game)
  • Finished editing the mountain of videos (I probably should start a business of video shooting and editing; since I have tons of portfolio to show)
Big Big Target: Be a millionaire at the age of 30 (Young & Successful, yeah!)

This should be a good read one year from now :)

No comments: