Wednesday, September 23, 2009

What is Entrepreneur?

Having been an entrepreneur wannabe for the past 10 years or more (I still considered myself self-employed as of now), what do I know about entrepreneur? Who are they and what they are supposed to do?

I try to Google around and found too many un-inspirational official definitions, which are not what I am looking for. I am looking for something with more Ommmph, straight to the heart and make me stand up and say, “Nicely said”.
  1. Entrepreneur sees the opportunity to create new values. The most common things that we walk pass everyday could be the source of wealth.
  2. Entrepreneur dashes into hope, dashing into future and hoping tomorrow would be better.
  3. Entrepreneur is the creative force of economics. Without them, the economy is dead.
  4. Entrepreneur is a risk taker, and could loose it all, and they would do it over and over again.
  5. The first farmer is an Entrepreneur, as he makes city, commerce and civilization possible.
  6. Entrepreneur is determined and never gives up.
  7. Entrepreneur may be poor in money, but they are not poor in ideas and passion.
  8. Entrepreneur is thinker, innovator and doer.
Can you be an entrepreneur? YES. What is stopping you? Money? Opportunity? Risk? Idea? Or Yourself?



No comments: