- You must own 3 digital photo albums (each album for different places with minimum of 50 photos each) of personal travel experience in the past 3 years.
- All photos must be of reasonable quality (no “shaking”, no red eye, no bad lighting) with reasonable amount (30%) of photos is the actual place (without people in it, bystanders are acceptable).
- You shall upload the photo to the website and it will be available for public viewing (you should filter out all photos you deemed too personal for public viewing).
- Each album should have a title, a short description (minimum 50 words) and tagged with a location.
- You shall write a short feedback of your experience of using the website and report any errors encountered.
- This exercise could be done at the comfort of your home and shall take between 1-2 hours. We pay:
- RM 60 for this exercise.
- Extra RM 2 for each accurate tagging of unique location per photo (assuming you visited multiple places per album).
- Extra RM 5 if accurate error is reported.
- This position is open for users with valid Malaysian bank account only (payment shall be GIROed). This is a limited BETA so we can only take in a small amount of users.
- Interested candidate do email to desmond.lua[at]travelopy.com (replace [at] with @). Prior approval is required before this offer is considered valid.
Thursday, July 30, 2015
We are looking for a beta users for a travel website (Travelopy) who fulfilled the following criteria: