Places I wish to visit
- Mulu Cave – Pinnacles. It’s near, affordable and should be fun and nice.
- Vietnam – Halong Bay
- Cambodia – Seam Reap
- Nepal – though I have not a very good idea of how it looks like or feel like, but I think the travel experience wouldn’t be disappointing.
- Europe Backpacking – I don’t have a preference of which city or country to visit, but just an urge to feel the experience.
- Silk Road/Xinjiang/Tibet – somehow I feel this place should be heaven on earth
- New Zealand
- Diving – anywhere, maybe Sipadan, Tioman or Redang (perhaps to learn swimming as well)
- Perhaps Gunung Tahan, need more determination for that
- Bora Bora – when I am loaded
Some wonderful place which I am glad that I set foot on
- Mount KK, Padas White Water Rafting, Volcano Mud bath at Survisor Island
- Taman Negara, Pahang
- Chiang Mai/Chiang Rai, Thailand
- Mount Semeru, Indonesia
- Gunung Rajah, Pahang
Ok Ok only places I had been to
- Pulau Pangkor
- Pedu Lake