What Is a Professional Human Being?
- Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value. - Albert Einstein
- A Professional Human Being is a positive role model I would like to emulate.
Perform Your Magic
- If you love the work you do, you'll never work a day in your life.
- The magic trinity:
- Skills: What are you good at?
- Likes: What do you like to do?
- Needs: What does society need?
Magic Formula from Jim
- Find your magic (Skills + Likes + Needs)
- Serve the needs of others
- Make a difference
- Allow us to gain financial freedom (it's not our top focus, but it's the side effect)
Four Practices of the World’s Great Entrepreneurs (from the The Entrepreneurial Age)
- Sense of Mission
- Customer/Product Vision
- High Speed Innovation
- Improve something––anything––every day
- Speed up action: Create a sense of urgency
- Wipe out bureaucracy: Grow big by staying small
- Self-Inspired Behavior: Love what you do and get very good at doing it! Do what you are!
PS: Got the above wisdom from Jim Bagnola (thanks for the time, encouragement and guidance).