I try to Google around and found too many un-inspirational official definitions, which are not what I am looking for. I am looking for something with more Ommmph, straight to the heart and make me stand up and say, “Nicely said”.
- Entrepreneur sees the opportunity to create new values. The most common things that we walk pass everyday could be the source of wealth.
- Entrepreneur dashes into hope, dashing into future and hoping tomorrow would be better.
- Entrepreneur is the creative force of economics. Without them, the economy is dead.
- Entrepreneur is a risk taker, and could loose it all, and they would do it over and over again.
- The first farmer is an Entrepreneur, as he makes city, commerce and civilization possible.
- Entrepreneur is determined and never gives up.
- Entrepreneur may be poor in money, but they are not poor in ideas and passion.
- Entrepreneur is thinker, innovator and doer.