- Stop wasting people's time: build something someone would actually use
- Identify value-creating vs wasteful activity
- Learn what we need to learn at the lowest cost: can a 9 months mistake be learned within a month?
- Fisher Price Model: Learn -> Ideas -> Build -> Code -> Meassure -> Data -> Learn (Loop)
- Agile Development with a Continuous Feedback Loop
- Why do we build products: delight customers, get them to signed up, make a lot of money, change the world.
- Continuous Deployment Principle: Make very kind of mistake only once, Quick Deployment, Cluster Immune System (to warn of potential mistakes)
- Minimum Viable Product: 1/8 of the original features, talk with early adopters