Thursday, June 02, 2005

Solid Financial is the foundation for Happiness

It had been quite a while, keeping up with my busy schedule on multiple projects.

What I had been up to lately? Lately I got myself a broadband connection at my mom's place, because Maxis is too sucked to install a proper and cheap broadband at my place. StreamyX offer RM 66 for 512 Kbps, while Maxis offer a wireless broadband at RM 77 for 384 Kbps and it doesn't even cover my street. I pray for all the poor soul in my area (Pusat Bandar Puchong). So, why do I need broadband? Hmm, probably for less cursing and to start some massive download muahahaha. Though I tempted to try some online games like World of Warcraft, but I figure out it would be expensive and too time consuming (too addictive).

Recently my notebook is running slower because some new application I installed is eating up a lot of RAM. So, I decided to get myself a desktop PC. After some calculation and virtual configuration, it would cost me around RM 2,200 to RM 3,000 to get a decent machine. Since I am not using my home PC that often (I still have a day job), then I decided that might not be the BANG for the bucks. So, I plan to upgrade the notebook memory for RM 300 instead. My ASUS M2000E only have a memory slot, so I have to replace the old one. Anyone interested to buy second-hand 256 MB PC 266 DDR for Notebook?

Dancing. I found it more enjoyable by the day, besides helping me exercise quite a bit. I don't know how far I can go, but I would like to keep it as an enjoyable pastime as far as possible. Finally I understood the importance of a guy's role in leading a dance. Guy usually has less complicated dance steps than the girl, but the guy must learn how to lead.

I am planning to climb Mt. KK at the end of July, so I am going through some intensive training 2-3 times a week with Mei Ru and Mickey. At the moment, I think I can jog for almost an hour uphill and downhill, though I am certain Mei Ru can do it better than me. I think the training is good enough for me, at least I am getting some good dosage of exercise with enough motivation to do it consistently. Really looking forward to the trip.

Finally, I realised one of my life mottos: "Solid Financial is the foundation for Happiness". Now, I am motivated to keep myself busy again to make more bucks. For a better tomorrow! Cheers! Now, go back to work.

No comments: