Monday, February 04, 2008

Monday Checkpoint: To do until there is nothing left to do

Sometimes we have so many things in mind that we thought of doing, that we think of doing it one day, and somehow we don’t seems to be able to start doing it or never quite finish it. We have a dream and might think of the plan, but the execution is week. We keep on living the dream with hope, and it becomes an unfulfilled dream.

We only have so much time in a day (or in our lifetime), thus it’s important to do what we think of doing (empty the thoughts and put them into action). I am tired of thinking and dreaming, I want to try and to see whether it works or not. If it works, is there a better way to do it. If it doesn’t, is there alternative? The only reason which motivate me to do until there is nothing left to do, it to make sure that I have no excuses or regrets, or to make sure that I doesn’t have a false hope. Some wise man once said, “I am not worried about action, but I am worried about inaction”.

If there is something to be done, do it. There isn’t a next movie that must be watched, or the next game must be played; but there is the next dream which must be tried out :)

No comments: