Friday, April 07, 2006

Visual Guide to Pasta Cooking

Last week mom was away, thus I have to either cook instant noodle or go out for food, since I have most of my meals at home nowadays. Perhaps it is a good opportunity to learn to cook something, thus I decide on one of my favourite dish, PASTA! After looking through some Internet recipes, here I go!

Goto Jaya Jusco to pickup some ingredients, such as shell-like pasta, round mushroom, mushroom pasta sauce and sausage with cheese.

Boil a big pot of water, and add some salt to it. The Internets say the more watter the better it is.

Pasta will double in size after cooked, so a small bowl is just nice. I add in some extra because I am hungry and I like pasta!

Wash the Round Mushroom (the surface feels a bit slimmy)

Slice them up

Boil the pasta for 10 minutes. Stir them once in a while

Filter the excess water away

Boil the Mushroom

Cook the mushroom with butter and pepper

Yummy Mushroom. Mushroom shrink in size after cooked

Boil and cook the sausage

Pasta + Mushroom + Sausage

Warm up the sauce. It had Tuna in it, which I don't quite like. Next time must pick up another brand or flavour

A Yummy plate of pasta dish! Yeah!

Served it with cold Coke and Pepper, and watch TV while enjoying my meal

Delicious!

Half way through

All done

My alternative food supply for the week

No comments: