Monday, January 18, 2010

2010

Looking back in 2009 and thinking what I had done, I am not really quite sure of what had happened. I feel happier, and I always felt there is more which I could achieve. I travel a bit, business is getting better and there is still a lot to be done.


I don’t think I want to create miracle or do some exceptional feat, but more of consistency in trying to do something. It is very easy for me to get sidetracked and still could not complete something which I thought of quite a while ago. It is not something very difficult or out of my reach, but rather I need to be persistent and do step by step continuously (again, it’s very easy to loose track).

Basically, my object is very simple: to gain financial freedom. To be more exact, I wanted to live a life where I don’t need to work anymore (I can choose what I wanted to do, without the financial factor). To be even more exact, as beginner, I need to generate about RM 5K of monthly passive income. How am I going to achieve that? Through a mixture of earning more money now (through my software business) for long term investment and creating a long term passive income business. I got a rough idea and confident how this is going to work out, justly have to execute in a timely fashion.

In order to gain financial freedom in the very near future, I would need to accomplish the following in 2010
  • Organic Growth of MalaysiaMostWanted.com (at least 10% a month), and expansion on Direct Advertising Revenue
  • Development on new online services such as Travel, Wedding & Price Comparison
  • Development on online creative business such as Video Editing, Home Deco Design
  • Development on Software Development Business
  • Venture into at least 1 property investment

Besides making money, I’ll be getting married, having our own place and hopefully be able to travel India for a month or so. And perhaps it's time to contribute slightly into charity, maybe World Vision or UNICEF.

I guess life have been pretty good, just that I am lazy and being a bit inconsistent for quite a while. Hopefully I have a clear head on what I wanted to achieve, and go full speed ahead.

No comments: