- It’s raining heavily outside in the morning, and we don’t have to get up to work.
- We have time for a delicious breakfast in a café before starting our day, with absoluetly no rush.
- Rush hours traffic jams are not of our concerned.
- On Sunday night, knowing there is nothing we must do on Monday.
- Even while working into the nights, you don’t feel there is anything bad about it.
- If there is nothing to be done, you don’t have to pretend to be busy (or even show up for work).
- Knowing that we actually do something useful or meaningful, besides doing what we are told to do.
- To leave work without any worries following us home.
- Seeing fewer cars on the road, or a better public transport.
- See a corrupted politician actually being punished by law.
- Don’t have to negotiate with Taxi driver.
- A more comfortable and safer street to walk on.
- To be able make money honestly and fairly.
- A shit-less day.
Monday, July 07, 2008
Little Joy to make your day :)
What little joy do we enjoyed everyday?