Anyway, I have a great surprise for me. After much of my earlier skeptical, there seems to be a little bit of light after all.
- He looks young and hippie (not the typical serious MBA look)
- He is humorous (only a person who knows how to have fun can do good business)
- He knows what’s cool and what’s not (I mean cool, not Hype according to Forbes Magazine)
- He tries very hard to understand what the hell we are trying to tell or sell
- He gave constructive feedback based on the view point of entrepreneur and venture capitalist
- I think he is an entrepreneur himself, thus he knows the game well with experience and exposure
There seems to be hope after all. Kudos to the local VC! But whether my application is successful or not, there is still no guarantee and just a thin invisible line separating them. Anyway, I am happy with their improvement.