- I want to immortalise my memory and thoughts, not having to loose another diary. Blogspot is hosted by Google; thus they should have a good data redundancy plan in place. Besides, Google have a good reputation of creating quality product and had not charged for anything yet.
- Blog seems to be the IN thing now. I don't mind people who I don't know to read about it, in fact I am quite glad someone read it (every piece of writings needs its admirer). But I would not like those close to me to read about it. Even if you know me and happen to stumble upon this blog, please don't tell me you had found it (I give you permission to be secretive, and is okay for me to live in denial).
- Blog is pretty convenient in the sense that I can post from anywhere in the world (as long as there is an input device connected to the Internet). Besides, I can attach some digital photo as well, which are too common nowadays anyway. Too bad they don't allow me to post my digital video yet.
Okay, what happen today? Christine told me that she found my blog site as well? WHAT!? Why did you tell me? WHY!? I am very sure that I told her not to tell me, if she ever found it. She didn't quite explain she have to tell me. I would have to guess she is too happy about it, and need to share her findings with me. Else, I would have to think she couldn’t keep secret from me (Open Book policy), even though I had given her the permission to hide it from me. Now she is telling me she want to see my reaction after she told me, while I was writing this. Very bad of her.
So, what are the similarities of these 2 person, whom I know and first found my blog:
- I told them about the existence of my blog (silly me!)
- They are my close friend at the moment (probably do too much online chat)
- Both of them very 8 (as usual)
- Both of them very playful (totally inconsiderate)
- Both of them laugh about their finding together (4 the coincidence perhaps)
- Both of them are not very kind person (at least 4 2day)
- And they kinda irritate me (probably 4 more than 2day)