The end of the holiday signify a few ends as well
- End of holiday (duh!)
- End of the days of sleeping late, wakeup late and online everyday (duh duh!)
- Finish the editing of my KK Trip Video (Yeah!), 2 GB of MPEG1 (VCD Format video), totally 3 hours. Ang Google Video is so slow athosting them.
- And perhaps end of a dream as well. Wakeup (pik pak!)
- I blog quite a lot during the holidays, about dance, movie, birthday, more birthday and other stuffs. Writing is fun :)
- This year is probably the height of my birthday celebration for the past 25 years. I have ice skating, Italian Food, Cheesecake, Boobies Gift, more Italian Food, Movie, more Movie, and hopefully a Tiramisu, and gotta buy someone dinner for my birthday (why like that ge?). The downside is only my mom celebrate my birthday with me with a meal of superb home cook meal. Dad is not around, sis is busy with her future happiness and bro forgot about it.
- Sleep Late and Wakeup Late. Wahl! This is heaven man! Happiness does come free after all, given that my living expenses are paid for.
- I met an Angel, haha. This is a cool Angel Jie Jie, perhaps someone wiser and equipped with more wisdom than me (the only other such Jie Jie I know of is Si Theng, who is enjoying her life tour in Spain now). She is supposed to be cute and look very very very young, at least I was told. Lets see if she is an angel or devil in disguise, muahahaha.
- Went for the dinner & dance gala and saw 3 pretty girls :)
- I have not start working on my million dollar pet project. You don't want to be rich ar? I want, just that I was seduced by short-term happiness, hehe.
- The ICT Teaching Syllabus for the kids. But I am not very fond of creating teaching material for kids; this could be quite a tricky situation. Should I turn down the task and come clean instead of making myself miserable. But my cousin sure could use my help, hmmm.
- I had postponed my freelance work once again, and I am a lazy boy. Now I do have a serious problem with self-discipline. "Start working, you Maggot!" "Sir, yes Sir"
- I am still Single.
PS: Rocklon had a baby girl, 2.93 KG, borned on 4th November 2005. Hope she grow up kind and pretty.
PS: I officially declare Christine as a Drama Witch (no more Dream Girl), who curse people non-stop (from IM to SMS) on people's birthday. But I shall forgive her, though I still have to write this down, hehehe.