Next week I am on one full week holiday, YEAH! It had been quite a while I have such a long rest without any plan for vacation. The only planned activities are Dinner & Dance on Sunday night and Ice Skating on Wednesday morning. The rest of the week is pretty much free with much time for various activities. Hmm, what do I have in mind?
- Blogging, and lots of them. Not sure whether I have so much to write about by staying at home, but it does help to keep the time occupied and make me happy.
- Clearing backlogs of freelance work. Hopefully I can clear one or two of them, lessen the burden and anxiety a bit.
- Making Movies. I have 2 tapes of unprocessed video, one for Rock Climbing and another for Karaoke Birthday celebration. Ops! I have another 4 tapes for KK Trip yet to be processed. So much work :( Perhaps I could spend a day or two on it.
- Pet Project. Probably start working on a prototype for one of my pet project which could shoot me to stardom and richness within 3 years, muahahahaha.
- Lots of online and chatting, but not sure who might be online.
- Sleep. This is outta my control, nevertheless I must allocate time for it as well.
- Working on the ICT teaching syllabus for my cousin’s academy, never imagine one day I might do this for the kids.
PS: I had tender in my resignation, but Rock is reluctant to accept it. Perhaps after the Holidays.
PS: Rock might be a Papa (Rocky Junior) during this Deepa Raya holidays, I pray for his family's wellness.